Here at the Amoria Bond Group we are united by a purpose of Progressing Lives Everywhere, now, as we undertake a period of significant growth – opening new offices, launching new markets – we are seeking a talented Sales Performance Coach to help us to progress the lives and careers of our sales consultants and achieve ambitious headcount targets.
Working in a multi award winning Training and Development team, as a Sales Coach and Trainer you will play an instrumental role in enabling the flagship Manchester office to onboard and retain top sales talent and promising graduates.
You will be expected to help new starters as they begin their recruitment journey and empower them with essential sales skills.
You will achieve this through a mixture of classroom training, in person business coaching and allocation of training material via our expert LMS system.
Exhibiting the company values of Positivity, Respect, Ownership, Excellence and Success You will provide support and guidance, instil sales processes and bridge skills gaps. You will also encourage and influence Sales Managers and provide constructive feedback that is accompanied by meaningful actions.
Reporting into the Group Head of L&D and working alongside a senior management team including Associate Directors and the UK Managing Director you can expect the following daily:
* Performance Coaching of Sales Consultants that will enhance the performance levels across the sales areas.
* Coaching sessions conducted with Trainee Recruitment Consultants, and Recruitment Consultants, implementing and utilising sales skills and processes.
* Developing and delivering classroom training.
* Conducting role plays with constructive feedback and action setting.
* Feedback to managers on the performance and development of their consultants.
* The motivation and support of Sales Consultants to progress through the Amoria Bond Academy Award Programme.
* The allocation of training material via LMS system.
As a Performance Coach and Sales Trainer for the Amoria Bond Group you will be:
* Passionate about the progression and development of others.
* Emotionally intelligent with the ability to motivate, engage, empathise and uplift.
* A brand ambassador who is able to see the positives in challenging situations.
* Able to provide constructive feedback.
* Able to design coaching and training based on objectives and sales figures.
* Excited working in a busy sales environment and used to working to targets and deadlines.
* Working in a supportive, vibrant, values lead organisation in state of the art offices in Didsbury.
* Rewarded with the opportunity to attend Monthly Lunch Club, Company International Trips, duvet days, charity working days and a £500 personal development fund.
The attributes and experience required for success in this pivotal role include:
* Proven experience in a business to business sales environment or as a sales coach / trainer.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to build lasting relationships at all levels.
* Highly organised.
* Creative and solutions focused.
* Strong presentation skills with the ability to engage and influence others
Didsbury, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000