Manchester Staff is currently in search of a hungry, enthusiastic salesperson to join one of their leading clients well established family run business.
The company is wholly family owned with shareholders actively involved in the day-to-day management of the business. They currently have a sales force of 8 strong and after some recent successes, are looking to increase this.
Operating from a strong financial position, our client is eager for growth and is well placed with excellent premises, facilities and up to date technology.
The function of our client’s sales team is, Account Management and new Business Development – processing and fulfilment of customer orders handled by other departments leaving the successful applicant to focus on generating business.
Manchester Staff is looking for someone that is able to increase their client’s presence in regional areas and seeks an energetic, hungry and hardworking individual to manage and grow the relationship with some of their key accounts in the Northwest.
The successful person needs to be comfortable with face-to-face meetings and carrying out product demonstrations. They must also be presentable and look professional.
Skills / Experience
* Have the ability to build strong relationships with a diverse audience, and to present with ease and confidence.
* Set high standards and posses a high level of energy and enthusiasm.
* Self-motivated, tenacious, and driven by the desire to achieve financial goals.
* Excellent negotiation skills.
* Highly motivated and energetic self-starter.
* Results driven and able to complete tasks within deadlines.
* Ability to work calmly under pressure.
* Well presented with good planning and organisational skills.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
* Have high levels of honesty, loyalty and integrity.
* A competitive salary with uncapped commission.
* 20 days holiday + bank holidays.
* Car + Car allowance.
* 6-month probation period.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000