Property Sales Consultant – Property Investments
Our client is currently seeking, passionate, tenacious and articulate Financial Sales Executives / Sales Consultants / Sales Executives / Business Development Executives to join their Sales Team. As an articulate Financial Sales Executive / Sales Consultant / Sales Executive / Business Development Executive you will deal with a diverse range of clients on a global scale including, professional property investors and high net wealth individuals.
Our client is currently seeking driven, high-performing and highly motivated Property Consultants to sell both completed and off-plan residential apartments within the UK's top investment city, Manchester. The company's stock is comprised of developments which are turned around within unique delivery times and come with market leading, unbeatable yields. We will require you to build relationships with clients, qualify their needs and take a consultative approach in selling them the right investment property. From the outset you will be taking inbound leads, managing your own pipeline and working towards targets set by the Associate Director of Sales. The rate of pay is both excellent and competitive, and we are seeking highly ambitious, commission hungry individuals to fit within the business. The opportunity to travel abroad may also arise.
The ideal Sales Executives responsibilities will include:
* Treating your leads and pipeline as your own business whilst managing your time to ensure targets are constantly met.
* Build and promote strong, long-lasting investor relationships by liaising with them and understanding their needs.
* Deal with HNWIs and international investors in a professional manner, taking a consultative approach in selling them the most suitable investment property.
* Working as part of a team, ensuring that the interests of the business are put first in order to drive revenue.
* Identify new client opportunities through property agents, family offices, wealth managers, financial planners etc.
* Be aware of other developments available on the market through our competitors and what project launches are coming up.
* Successful previous experience in a sales role, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
* Confident telephone manner and ability to discuss investment properties in a professional way.
* Ability to conduct face to face meetings either on site or in our prime city centre office.
* Experience in property sales is desirable.
* Possess the drive to succeed and progress within the company through dedication and results, with the aim of reaching management level status.
* Willingness to work hard and make money.
Salary Details: £24,000 Basic + Realistic 1st year OTE £70,000 – £100,000 +
*Due to expected high numbers of applicant, we unfortunately will be unable to contact every candidate directly
OTE £70k – £100k
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000