Sales Executive – Manchester
Employee Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Sales
This role would suit either a graduate or someone with up to a year of sales experience. As an Associate Business Consultant, you will be responsible for delivering new and exciting deals to our large and growing database of consumers through building new partnerships with high-end businesses, and signing the best possible deals.
Other responsibilities include:
* Actively calling targeted businesses with the ultimate aim of signing fabulous merchants
* Creating excellent pitches, presentations and proposals and negotiating to ensure a mutually beneficial deal is created for Wowcher, the merchant and our growing customer base.
* Providing clients with relevant information; especially in response to enquiries services.
* Continually establishing client relationships and building a strong rapport to enable you to deliver an excellent customer service and further develop Wowcher's outstanding reputation.
* Meeting weekly KPIs and monthly sales targets.
We're looking for:
* A money motivated, self-starter with a desire to learn, develop and take full ownership of your sector.
* Self-motivated team player that can exceed goals and revenue expectations, with the ability to work on own initiative whilst building positive and rewarding working relationships with both colleagues and stakeholders.
* An enterprising and results-driven candidate. Flexible and able to quickly adapt to new situations using initiative and exercise sound judgement, whilst remaining resilient.
* You will ideally have sales experience, be this an entrepreneurial project or work whilst studying or similar.
* Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills with the ability to sell at all decision-making levels.
* Personality is key for this role!
The values we live and breathe:
* Open and Honest
In return we offer a large number of employee benefits including:
* 25 days holiday and 8 days bank holidays plus the chance to be able to buy an additional 5 days per year
* £20,000 base salary and uncapped commission structure
* Basic salary of £20,000 and realistic OTE of up to £40,000 within your first year
* New and modern office with a lively office culture
* Dress down everyday
* Cycle Scheme
* Pension Scheme
* 50% off Puregym membership
* Discounts on well know high street stores
* Season Ticket Loan
* Twice Annual Company Wide Parties
What are you waiting for?! #checkwowcherfirst
20k basic, realistic OTE of 40k)
M3, Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000