Sales Administrator / Customer Service Representative
Luxfer MEL Technologies is a global leader in the development, manufacture and supply of Magnesium and Zirconium based products and services to technology industries worldwide.
Zirconium chemicals are produced at the site from a range of raw materials. Our lightweight magnesium alloys are machined or extruded to custom shapes and specifications to meet our customer requirements, and are used in high performance, safety critical aerospace, defence, healthcare, oil and gas and Formula 1.
We are a forward-thinking business with approximately 300 employees across the UK & US, and have a rewarding career opportunity for a Customer Service Representative to join us.
As a Sales Administrator / Customer Service Representative, you will benefit from:
* Salary in the region of £20,000 to £23,000 with the level dependent on experience
* Have the potential to earn an annual bonus
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Company pension
* Opportunity to participate in company share option scheme
* Free on-site parking
You will be employed on a permanent contract, working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm from our head office in Swinton, Greater Manchester. There will be the occasional need to visit our warehouse on site for selected activities.
The Role – Sales Administrator
Reporting to the Head of Customer Services, as a Sales Administrator / Customer Service Representative, you will:
* Be the first port of call for all inquiries
* Input and process orders
* Complete dispatch and stock transfer documentation
* Control inventory
* Prepare invoices
* Review all sales orders and provide updates to customers
* Coordinate export shipments by requesting rates, arrange exports with the brokers/forwarders, and audit broker/forwarder invoices and documentation
* Ensure customers receive products that meet their specified product specifications
* Develop and maintain all customer service quality procedures in accordance with TS16949 requirements
* Coordinate with the Sales Team to support ongoing customer development and growth activities
Our Requirements – Customer Service Representative
* Experience interacting with customers over the phone and completing sales administration
* IT literate, with working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* High level of attention to detail and accuracy
* Ability to multi-task, use own initiative, prioritise workload and work effectively under pressure
* Be a team player who demonstrates a high level of commitment and adopts a flexible and positive approach
Although not essential, working knowledge of SAP, experience of export/import, a business-related degree, along with the ability to speak another language fluently, would be beneficial.
More about us:
We are an innovative technology driven business where Customer First, Integrity, Accountability, Innovation, Personal Development and Teamwork are our core values. At Luxfer we are passionate about what we do; the products we develop and manufacture and our long-term partnership with our customers.
All applications for this Sales Administrator / Customer Service Representative vacancy are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions
M27, Swinton, Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000