We Are Car Benefit Solutions
Car Benefit Solutions is the leading provider of Employee Car Ownership Schemes in the UK, delivering complete solutions that span consultancy and scheme design through to implementation and fleet management. We have a strong client base in Automotive and Corporate sectors, working in partnership with 25 manufacturer brands to deliver schemes to more than 300 businesses and 2000 franchise dealerships. We offer a comprehensive benefit and rewards package, ranging from health and wellbeing initiatives to discounted car schemes and flexible working. We are a 3 star outstanding best companies to work for and one of the top 75 employers in the North West. As well as Gold Investors in People Status, we have also won local Made in Bury Business Awards.
Position: Sales Administrator (12 months FTC)
Location: Head Office – Bury, Greater Manchester
Type: Fixed Term Contract
Salary: £18,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time, 35 per week
Benefits: 25 days' holiday plus buy/sell policy of up to 5 days, BUPA – Private medical insurance, sponsored car schemes, 5% minimum employer pension contribution, Employee Assistance Programme (24/7 wellbeing support), Medicash (Subsidised dental, optical and alternative therapies, death in service insurance
This role is to provide a comprehensive administrative support for our sales team and assist with customer queries relating to products, orders and deliveries. The role is based in a busy sales orientated and customer centric department delivering high quality service to customers, selling CBS products. This is a 12 month fixed term role but there may be potential for a permanent role dependent upon business growth.
• Deliver excellent customer service via telephone and email meeting SLAs and working in line with our customer centricity values
• Work closely with Scheme Coordinators at Dealer customers, providing direction and support in relation to in-house scheme management
• Undertake a range of essential administrative and support activities for new and existing customers, prioritising activities accordingly
• Complete timely audits to ensure systems have the correct information stored around orders, renewals and deliveries.
• Collaborate with and support all team members as and when required to enable the department to manage overall workloads.
• Manage invoice queries effectively and communicate with appropriate departments to resolve any queries in a timely and effective manner.
• Work closely with the Team Leader and wider business to drive the right sort of activity whilst creating a fantastic customer experience.
• Represent CBS in a professional and positive manner, displaying pride in our products and services and aligning all actions and behaviours to the Core Values.
• Raise systems support tickets to ensure any queries/issues are resolved within a timely manner ensuring enough information is provided to facilitate a resolution.
• Where required, complete scheme quotations accurately and efficiently to fully support our customers.
• Update CRM with information including but not limited to client information, scheme details and general administrative actions
• Complete any ad hoc tasks as requested
Skills, Knowledge & Attributes
• Strong, confident and effective communication and interpersonal skills
• Good IT skills including MS Office and internal software
• Ability to work well in a team as well as taking initiative to work independently
• Professional approach to all endeavours
• Results orientated with the drive to achieve individual and team based targets
• Ability to manage own workload through effective organisation skills to meet deadlines
• Desire and compulsion to succeed
• Previous administration experience, preferably in a sales environment.
• Flexible and adaptable approach to work
• A self-motivated and driven achiever
• Ability to work in line with CBS Core Values of pride, integrity, accountability, continuous improvement and enjoyment
• Previous experience working in the Automotive Industry or phone based role is desirable
• Commitment to work in accordance with our customer centricity values
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
Please note, we do not accept any form of unsolicited direct contact from agencies that are not on our PSL.
You may have experience of the following: Sales Administrator, Sales Administration, Sales Support, Sales Support Administrator, Sales Support Administration, Office Administrator, Office Administration, etc.
Offerd Salary0- £15,000