Room Leader LEVEL 3
************We require an experienced LEVEL 3 EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONER************
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced LEVEL 3 Practitioner who is ready to lead a busy toddler room.
You will join a well-established HOLYROOD nursery based in Salford. Holyrood Salford Royal is a busy vibrant setting which prides itself on providing high quality childcare to the neighbouring hospital at Salford Royal. You will work well as part of a team and have good knowledge the EYFS Statutory Framework.
You will have:
* NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification or Equivalent.
* Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
* Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of your responsibilities:
* Working with toddler age children and directing staff and students in the room
* Promoting equal opportunities
* Working with EYFS Curriculum ensuring activities are age appropriate and support learning and development
* Managing children’s observations and completing learning journals
* Working in partnership with parents and key interfacing groups
* Working to nursery Policy and Procedures
* Attending parent’s evenings and supporting open days
* Partaking in staff meetings and training as required
* Working 40 hours per week
* Due to the nature of this job, you will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
What we offer you:
We offer a generous salary and fantastic benefits including group life assurance, employee assistance programme, online wellbeing support and brilliant learning and development opportunities. This is on top of the usual pension scheme, discounted childcare, paid DBS, free uniform, flexibility and an employee discount and cashback scheme to suit all needs!
Why work for Us
Thrive Childcare and Education provides inspiring childcare and education throughout Scotland and the North West of England. Our teams are friendly, fun, and dedicated to making every day special. There really is no better time to join our ambitious team. We are passionate about developing our people and we recognise individual’s potential through promotion opportunities. Each of our nurseries are unique and offer a variety of activities and opportunities to encourage child development in fun and stimulating environments which makes us the perfect choice for parents. From the board room to the baby room, our amazing, passionate, enthusiastic, and committed teams put children first at all times and pride themselves on delivering high quality childcare and early years education.
Children first everytime | Deliver everyday with passion | Be a positive role model | Teamwork
You may have experience of the following: Level 3, Childcare Assistant, Practitioner, Childcare, Room Leader, EYFS, Early Years Practitioner, SEN, Safeguarding, Child Development, Nursery Nurse, Education, Child Protection, Nursery Practitioner, Early Years, Supervisor etc.
M6, Salford, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000