The successful candidates will provide a highly visible presence at various stations supporting strategies aimed at reducing ticketless travel by ensuring customers possess valid tickets . As this is a customer facing role there may also be a requirement to provide support to customers who need help, particularly during times of disruption. The delivery of high standards of customer service is therefore a key skill for all of these roles.
As an ambassador for both Carlisle Support Services and our prestigious client you must be able to demonstrate a 'can do' attitude, strong customer focus, excellent communication skills and a good standard of numeracy and literacy. You will be smart, well presented and happy to wear the uniform provided.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the following:
– Excellent customer service skills
– High standards of honesty and integrity
– Ability to work well under pressure
– Pro-active, friendly attitude with good interpersonal skills
– Solid experience in dealing with customers face to face
– Excellent communication skills
– Good standard of numeracy and literacy
We have a range of available working shifts over 5 days per week with opportunities for overtime. The rates of pay will be £9.50 after initial training has been completed.
Please note that applicants must be able to attend the station by 0600hrs and work up to midnight Monday to Sunday so ideally should live locally
Salford, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000