The successful candidates will provide a highly visible presence at various stations supporting strategies aimed at reducing ticketless travel by ensuring customers possess valid tickets . As this is a customer facing role there may also be a requirement to provide support to customers who need help, particularly during times of disruption. The delivery of high standards of customer service is therefore a key skill for all of these roles.
As an ambassador for both Carlisle Support Services and our prestigious client you must be able to demonstrate a 'can do' attitude, strong customer focus, excellent communication skills and a good standard of numeracy and literacy. You will be smart, well presented and happy to wear the uniform provided.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the following:
– Excellent customer service skills
– High standards of honesty and integrity
– Ability to work well under pressure
– Pro-active, friendly attitude with good interpersonal skills
– Solid experience in dealing with customers face to face
– Excellent communication skills
– Good standard of numeracy and literacy
We have a range of availability working shifts over 7 days per week with opportunities for overtime. The rates of pay will be up to £9.50 hr after initial training has been completed.
Interviews to be carried out as soon as possible
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000