S Knights Recruitment is a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
Intro: S Knights Recruitment are recruiting for a award winning Training Provider. Our client has been operating for over 20 years supporting learners with their learning. They are looking for experienced and qualified Residential Childcare Trainers / Assessors in the North Westto join their team!
Role and Responsibilities:
Your role as an Apprenticeship Trainer / Assessor in Residential Childcare will include:
– Delivering high quality apprenticeships for Residential Childcare learners
– You will coach, support and train learners to the point of gateway
– As a trainer you will be embedding functional skills, prevent and ensure learners make progress
– Whilst delivering great training you will be using a blended approach, which is a mix of face to face and online delivery, using a variety of assessment methods to ensure learners have the chance to evidence their knowledge.
Experience and Skills:
The ideal Residential Childcare Trainer / Assessor will have:
– A teaching or assessing qualification, including D32/D33, A1, TAQA, CAVA, AET in addition one of the following would be great; PTTLS, DTLLS, CTLLS,
– Assessed and trained apprenticeship learners before
– Will have strong occupational competence and vocational experience within Residential Childcare
– Will have a genuine passion and desire to support and progress learners on their apprenticeships
If you are interested in being a Residential Childcare Trainer / Assessor, apply today
Offerd Salary0- £15,000