Regional HR Manager is required for my Main Dealer client based in the North West and Yorkshire.
– 12 Month fixed term contract
– £41,000 / OTE £45,000 + company car + fuel
– Amazing opportunity to join a reputable dealer
Our client, one of UK's largest dealer groups have a rare opportunity for an experienced HR Regional Manager to join them on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The successful candidate will cover a geographical patch, covering sites in Yorkshire and the North West. You will be building strong working relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
You will have extensive HR experience, ideally gained in a retail or blue-chip environment, you'll be up to speed with the latest developments in employment law.
Required experience for the Regional HR Manager role:
– A minimum of 3 years generalist HR experience
– Excellent organisation skills
– Clear and effective communicator and influencer, adaptable to all levels of the business
– Objectivity and problem solving skills
– CIPD qualified or equivalent operational experience
– Automotive experience would be an advantage although not essential.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, for the right Regional HR Manager this position will offer:
– Industry leading package
– 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) in addition to an annual leave purchase & sale scheme
– Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
– Company Car
– Vehicle purchase scheme
– Discount on Service, Bodyshop and Parts
If this Regional HR Manager is of interest to you please contact Becca Hams at Perfect Placement with an updated copy of your CV.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK
North West England
Offerd Salary0- £15,000