Refrigeration / F-Gas Engineer
Our client is looking for a time-served Refrigeration / F Gas Engineer to join their growing team. Our client is one of the country's leading restaurant, design and build company based in the North West who work with some of the leading hospitality brands across the UK. They have specialist divisions providing bespoke design and interior refurbishment for bars & counters, furniture & fittings, right through to commercial kitchens.
* Carrying out PPM and reactive refrigeration maintenance across a number of small / medium / large commercial sites.
* Ensuring that all technical and compliance paperwork is completed and up to date with photographs.
* Completing maintenance to the highest standards in an efficient and cost-effective manner, whilst complying with the laid down company Health and Safety Policy.
* Identification and resolution of repair, maintenance and installation issues that may affect programme delivery – great first time fix rate.
Background & Experience:
* Qualified Time Served Commercial Refrigeration Engineer who has experience across multi-sites on the service and maintenance of refrigeration equipment.
* You will hold City & Guilds (2079) F Gas
*Positive in approach, able to work in a dynamic business environment, but above all be committed to the delivery of outstanding customer service.
* Experience of multi-site environment
* Great interpersonal skills to deal with clients and office team
* Excellent time keeping skills
* Client facing so must be well presented at all times
* A hands-on, can-do and flexible approach to your work, always ensuring your best is done to help find solutions for clients
* Strong refrigeration knowledge
* Full Driving License
Details and benefits:
* Full time – 40 hours a week – Mon-Fri
* Overtime will be required
* On call rota for weekends shared between all engineers
* Van and phone will be provided
* Due to expected high number of responses we will unfortunately be unable to respond to every applicant
DOE + Overtime + Van + Phone
Failsworth, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000