When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
Job Title: Recruitment Administrator
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: up to £20,000 per annum
Contract: Permanent / Full Time
If you really want to make your mark in a rapidly growing business that is committed to improving the lives of children, young people and vulnerable adults, we have the role for you!
About the Group
Outcomes First Group is the largest independent provider of high-quality foster care and special needs education and care. We are a vital part of local communities in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland with a renowned reputation for quality and positive outcomes for the people we educate and care for.
Our divisional brands include Acorn Care and Education, National Fostering Group and Options.
About the Role
This is an exciting time to join a growing Resourcing team as we transform into a market leading in-house recruitment function. This team has been central to the growth of Outcomes First Group, solving recruitment challenges at our schools, residential homes and fostering agencies.
It is essential we administer our recruitment process in a timely and effective manner to allow our services to deliver the highest standard of care and to grow. You will manage the end to end recruitment process whilst keeping candidates and managers updated on progress and any challenges.
You will play a central role in safeguarding the young people in our care by running ‘safer recruitment’ checks on all potential employees. You will be in regular contact with our candidates to keep them informed and to gather the information you need to check their suitability to work with children. By running appropriate checks and speaking with previous employers, you will ensure we recruit the best candidates.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for an excellent communicator on the phone and email and be able to develop positive working relationships with a variety of people. You will talk to candidates regularly to give them insight into the roles they are applying to and to assess how suited they are to the role. You will have a keen eye for detail and keep accurate records of candidate details and checks complete. We want someone who is keen to make a difference every day.
You will be writing job adverts and online content so you need a good written style and you must be keen to learn from our current recruitment and marketing teams. You will be comfortable working with databases as this role involves managing the applicant tracking system and ensuring we are working to our SLA’s and targets.
1. Manage all ‘safer recruitment’ checks with accuracy and efficiency.
2. Maintain accurate files and records for all candidates.
3. Keep all recruiters, managers and candidates informed of progress.
4. Manage the applicant tracking system ensuring all candidate data is accurate.
5. Field queries from recruitment, HR, recruiting managers and candidates.
6. Manage the phone lines and recruitment inbox as required.
7. Produce daily, weekly and monthly recruitment performance reports for the wider team.
8. Support recruitment processes as required by advertising, shortlisting and interviewing.
9. Work with the Head of Resourcing and wider resourcing team to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the recruitment process.
10. Organising and directly supporting the administration and coordination of new-hire checks and on-boarding, creating a great employee experience
11. Communicate regularly with the schools to ensure an efficient end to end recruitment process.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
* Pre-employment screening experience
* High standards of customer service
* Happy to telephone interview candidates for key roles
* Business administration experience
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Worked in a customer service environment
* Worked to service level agreements/targets
* Ability to work accurately at pace
* Experience of keeping accurate system data
Why work for us
* Holidays starting at 25 days per annum
* Extensive training suite
* Career development across the Group
* Professional support network
* Contributory Pension
* The Hub – employee discounts, recognition cards, well-being centre
* Cycle to Work scheme
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Salary Finance
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all employees to share this commitment and undertake appropriate checks.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
BL1, Bolton, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000