Qualified Social Worker
Pay rate: £35 per hour
We are looking for experienced and passionate Qualified Social Workers to join a dedicated Court and Locality Team.
Working in accordance with social care legislation and local government requirements, informed by the values and principles of social care; you will be supporting in the delivery of person centred, safe and effective social care services. Using your professional knowledge and experience you’ll make assessments and decisions about the most appropriate interventions. Applying your significant Social Work experience and excellent communication skills you’ll establish and maintain relationships with service users and other agencies to ensure services meet identified needs.
You’ll be committed to ensure positive and sustainable results of your interventions. Using best practice, you’ll strive to provide the best outcomes for children. Most importantly however, you’ll have a passion for supporting children and their families to ensure that they thrive and flourish. Our priority is to protect the most vulnerable and to be as efficient as possible
Perfect candidate will be:
* Qualified Social Worker registered with Social Work England.
* BA/MA/BSc/MSc Social Work, CQSW, DipSW, CSS or CCETSW approved equivalent).
* Ideally have experience of complex child in need and child protection
* Enhanced DBS
* 2 Years plus Qualified
In this role you will:
* Have day to day operational responsibility for ensuring the smooth running of all aspects of discharge planning and processing, ensuring local and national standards are achieved.
* Support the site lead Operations Director in the delivery of strategic and operational objectives to achieve discharge at the right time, first time.
* Undertake continual review of the hospital adult social work team processes to ensure a co-ordinated and partnership approach to discharge management and minimise delayed transfers of care
* Lead, manage and support the team through change and the development of new roles and associated ways of working in line with integration.
* Use skills, knowledge, and experience to make full assessment of risks protection and social care needs.
* Manage an agreed case load.
* Use specialist communication skills to achieve optimum outcomes for service users.
* Devise individual care plans, taking account of diversity and promoting dignity and empowerment.
* Offer advice and support to unqualified staff and students to assist development.
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:-
Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to, easy registration process, referral schemes and incentives, ongoing compliance managed for you, prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.
This role is ideally located for those travelling from, Oldham, Trafford, Ashton under Lyne, Macclesfield, Bury, Altrincham, Bolton, Middleton, Urmston, Huddersfield, Irlam, Stretford, Eccles and Salford, Rochdale and Stockport, Longsight, Bradford, Chester, Warrington, Runcorn, Wirral and Liverpool
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000