This multi-site FMCG packaging manufacturer are looking to recruit a Purchasing Manager to unify the procurement processes across the UK sites. The Purchasing Manager will be ideally have experience in a multi-site role within an FMCG/packaging/plastics manufacturing business.
The Purchasing Manager duties will include:
· Analyse savings potential of central purchasing within the UK vs decentralised at site level for various products and services.
· Implement and realise saving projects.
· Decisions on new centrally procured products and services with the Senior Management Team.
· Develop a procurement strategy for these products and services.
· Minimise procurement risks.
· Cooperation with other areas / departments in the business.
· Central price negotiations for the UK Region.
· Contract negotiations with suppliers
· Informing the business about prices, discounts rebates etc from supply agreements.
· Close collaboration with all relevant departments, Operations, Finance, Corporate Purchasing to meet plant metrics and goals.
· Establish and maintain supplier relationships
The Purchasing Manager will have:
· Related business qualifications / CIPS
· Purchasing experience within a complex FMCG manufacturer.
· Entrepreneurial thinking
· Negotiation skills, results oriented
· Lead by example with regards to business ethics
To apply for this position, please forward your CV to (url removed).
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency
Car Allowance + Bonus + Pension
Offerd Salary0- £15,000