We’re hiring for a Property Administrator to join the head office of large national charity based in Stockport who support individuals with mental health & learning disabilities. You’ll work as part of the busy Property Management Team on the Helpdesk to acquire goods and services to facilitate the successful functioning of all of our properties.
You’ll be joining a busy office so you must be able to plan, prioritise, and take personal responsibility to ensure all tasks are completed within the planned timescales.
What's on offer?
* £19,000 per annum
* Full-time hours: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday-Friday
* Career progression and training available
* Health scheme for you and immediate family
* Online benefits for several high street stores
* Company pension
* Paid paternity leave & enhanced maternity leave
* Carers leave up to 5 days per annum
* Free life assurance
* Award winning non-profit organisation
* 5-minute walk from Stockport Bus & Train station
* Access to an Employee Relations Advisor to receive confidential aid & advice
What will you be doing as a Property Administrator?
* Providing polite, efficient, and excellent customer service on the Property Management Helpdesk, whilst treating all clients with empathy and respect.
* Establishing best value for money quotations, whilst making use of charity discounts and other favourable terms and raise purchase orders.
* Building good relationships with contractors and scrutinise all works and orders for quality and cost effectiveness.
* Organising purchases, replacements, and repairs for existing and new clients.
* Ensuring all quotes and orders are appropriately documented and inputted on the database as required.
What do you need?
* A minimum of 6-month admin / data entry experience
* Good IT skills, including the use of Office applications (Word, Excel and Access)
* Good quality numeracy, written and verbal communication skills.
* A hard working and resourceful approach to work
If you’re interested in joining the head office of a large national charity, then we’d love to hear from you. For more information about the job role speak with Carla at KPJ Group or apply today for consideration.
KPJ Group are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy with more than 40 years of experience delivering staffing solutions. We treat each application with a high degree of care however due to the high volume of applications are sometimes unable to contact all individuals. If you do not hear from us within 5 days of submitting your application, please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted
SK1, Stockport, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000