Project Manager – Design, Build & Kitchen Fit Out
Due to continual growth of the business our client is looking to recruit a talented and experienced Project Manager to manage our expanding portfolio of projects. Our client is an independent specialist in design and fit out providing bar, restaurant and kitchen design / refurbishment. They have a vast amount of experience and an impressive portfolio of projects across the country working with some leading brands.
As a key member of the team you will ensure that all projects are completed on time and within budget. You are the central pivot between the company and the clients, and your job is to liaise with the Project & Site Managers, the suppliers and the clients so you must be able to communicate with all levels from Directors to sub-contractors.
Project Managers' Responsibilities:
* Managing and working closely with the Sales team to ensure that projects are delivered on time, in budget and adhere to legal compliance
* Manage your responsibilities with a preventative, not reactive approach.
* Manage all trades effectively.
* Compiling the programme of work and issue to the relevant staff and trades
* Oversee the financial aspects of each project.
* Ensure that the Health & Safety delivery mechanism for each project is being adhered to.
* Accompany the Sales team to new business presentations when required.
* Oversee the quality aspects of each projects
* Ensure a full understanding of design, manufacturing and M&E drawings
The ideal Project Manager must have:
* Project Manager background ideally from within bar / shop-fitting or Commercial Kitchen fit outs
* Good commercial understanding
* Design and build or traditional shop-fitting background
* Experience of working on medium to high value hospitality and leisure projects preferable
* Experience of managing multiple tasks.
* Ability to communicate with people from at all levels.
* Excellent presentation skills.
* Ability to deal with staff and clients on all levels.
* Must be able to drive with a current full driving licence
* A competitive basic salary of £35,000-£40,000
* Company Car
* mobile phone, laptop etc
* Company pension
*30 days holiday including bank holidays
If you would like to apply for this role then please send your CV attaching your covering letter to the first page
Car, Laptop, mobile, Pension
Oldham, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000