We are working closely with one of the UK’s most recognisable Real Estate Consultancies to identify a suitable Project Manager to join their Project & Cost Management Group, providing best-in-class services to property investor and developer clients.
The Project Management team has been working closely with development advisory, planning and leasing teams to successfully secure a significant amount of high-profile work going forward into 2022 and beyond.
They now have the opportunity for additional Project Management professionals to work alongside the senior team and take responsibility to deliver your own portfolio of projects.
You will be directly involved with the delivery of high-profile projects across the North and Nationally. You will have a keen focus on technical proficiency with a view to grow commercial understanding across our focus sectors and will contribute to business development.
This offers an opportunity to strengthen your Project Management experience and to broaden your skill base further into commercial property with exposure to clients and influencers alike.
* Proven Project Management experience ranging across life cycle stages (e.g. RIBA, MSP, APM BoK).
* Experience in PMO/Project Management/ Contract Administration roles in Real Estate or Property.
* Knowledge of both theoretical and practical application of project management (e.g. APM).
* Demonstrable knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Ability to build strong working relationships within a team environment.
* Leads by example, and can influence, lead and motivate others.
* Assertive, persuasive and self-motivated.
* Flexible and adaptable to cope with fast-track projects and changing client requirements.
* Demonstration of good time management, focusing appropriate resources to meet client and project objectives.
* Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
* Degree – BSc or BA.
* Ideally MCIOB or MAPM or MRICS (Project Management); or equivalent
car allowance, pension, bonus
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000