Project Managers required x 2.
We are looking to recruit 2 Project Managers to work on fast moving projects around the UK. Workload will involve scoping estate assets for cap-ex spend on large industrial and office buildings around the UK. Projects can start from an existing tenancy completing to reviewing internal dilapadations once a tenancy has completed. Strong experience within the M&E sector would be beneficial as well as experience on Industrial and Office projects in the past.
You will be a driven project manager with an exceptional organisational & communication skills.
Our client is a rapidly growing business who have a large portfolio of property around the UK. They are looking to recruit fast thinking project managers, that can identify opportunities to increase sq footage, identify new ideas for exisiting property, ans organise and develop master plans for their existing property portfolio
Your role will be mainly working on refurbishment and fit-out projects to large industrial and large office buildings. You will work with building surveying, architectural and building services design, health and safety and CDM teams to project manage and ensure costs are controlled to the client brief.
The Project Manager is a competent individual responsible for the delivery, management and monitoring of all aspect of the construction process. This includes pre and post project management and the careful consideration of all individual stakeholders' requirements.
General duties Include:-
* Planning – From the outset, it is the responsibility of the Project Manager to plan the build process, this means producing a critical path and understanding the timing of each stage. Following each phase of the project is essential to ensuring that the project is completed on time
* The Project Manager will assess and plan the project with the general stakeholder's best interests at all times.
* CDM/Health & Safety – It is the responsibility of the Project Manager to ensure that the construction process adheres to the CDM regulations and company Health and safety procedures. This includes both directly employed construction teams and external contractor's pre and post contract.
*Staff Management – Where directly employed labour is to be utilised, the Project manager will provide individual management to construction teams as they see fit. If sub-contractors need to be employed, with the assistance of the internal commercial team, the Project Manager will identify, vet and manage these suppliers accordingly.
* Resource Allocation – Any building project will need resources from bricks and mortar to tools and basic amenities. It is the responsibility of the Project Manager to have an understanding of what these are and ensure they are available through internal estimators, supply chain or external suppliers.
* Setting Benchmarks – An integral aspect of the ongoing monitoring of a project is setting benchmarks to monitor progress, this allows the Project Manager to identify whether or not the project is on target to finish on time and within budget.
* Financial and Budget Management – With the assistance of the in house commercial team, making sure that the project is completed within a financial budget.
*Communication – arranging meetings and ensuring that all stakeholders are aware of the project's progress.
* Reporting – The Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring good reporting of projects on an agreed basis.
* Post contract Documentation – The Project Manager will be responsible for the collation and certification of all schemes in conjunction with good industry practise and company procedures
Work will be nationwide, with a work pattern of 3 days site based, 2 days office/home working. Project managers will manage their own diary so you will expected to travel during normal working hours.
For more information on this fantastic opportunity to join an expanding team please contact Mark Warrington on (phone number removed).
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website
Bolton, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000