Brownlee Dean are excited to be recruiting for a Project Manager on behalf of one of our clients, a contractor who specialise in reinforced concrete projects nationwide, and operate within both build and civil engineering sectors.
As the Project Manager, you shall be responsible for delivering a£12.5 million RC frame package on a commercial build project, in the Manchester area. You will be from an engineering background, with Temporary Works and formwork experience. You will be leading the project, and be managing the engineering on site.
You will be from an engineering background, and be degree qualified in either Civil Engineering or Construction Management, and will be able to demonstrate strong progression from site engineer through to management, having worked for Reinforced Concrete contractors through out your career.
Reporting directly to the Contracts Manager you will be responsible for managing day to day aspects on site for a Civils project.
* The direct management and supervision of the project delivery team including Site Manager, Site Engineer and General Foreman.
* Working to company policies you will be accountable for all aspects of Health & Safety on site.
* Ensuring all activities are competed to the highest standards regarding environmental, quality and time restraints.
* Responsible for ensuring company procedures and systems are adhered to and updated accordingly.
* Planning, measuring and monitoring the progress of the works completed and reporting.
* Ensuring compliance with the project budget and programme.
* Managing the project delivery team and monitoring their performance.
* Mentoring junior members of the site team.
* Identifying potential problem areas, financial issues and contributing strategies to overcome these.
* To be considered for this role you MUST be a qualified Site Engineer to at least HNC Level in Civil Engineering.
* First Aid & CSCS
* You must be able to demonstrate successful experience managing civil engineering projects as No 1 on site for a Principal Contractor.
* You must be commercially astute
* Specific experience of Reinforced Concrete frame projects
* Excellent IT, Communication and negotiation skills are a must
M1, Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000