Role: Project Controls Assistant
Salary: £30-40,000 Depending on Experience
Location: Manchester (Hybrid working)
Are you looking for a role within Project Controls with a market leading global consultancy? This is an opportunity to work on major £bn programmes that are shaping the UK's future.
Do you wish to take on a role with excellent opportunities for long term career progression?
My client is offering an excellent package that includes: Private healthcare and a generous pension contribution.
As the Project Controls Assistant, you will be part of a multi-discipline team of Planners, Project Controllers, Commercial Management and Cost Controllers, Change Management and Risk Analysis Professionals, and Document Controllers to deliver a comprehensive controls service to a nationally significant programme of works.
• Good Excel skills
• Pays attention to detail and will see tasks through to completion
• Ability to maintain high standards while meeting strict deadlines
• Can proactively seek and implement activities that will add value to their function
• A team player with good interpersonal skills
• A confident communicator
• Assist management to monitor budgets of various projects
• Monitor and report profit/loss release of all projects
• Create and execute internal controls and offer Internal auditor services to assure controls.
• Conduct cost variance analysis and schedule against baseline values through Earned value analysis.
• Manage project accounting databases to ensure timely security and control.
• Maintain current and forecasted cash flow data
• Offer direct financial communication with project team and internal accounts/finance team.
• Generate and maintain reports for resource management like leave reports, overheads reporting etc.
• Prepare and maintain office dash boards
• Assist with setting up/writing processes and procedures and monitoring against these
Additionally, you shall have:
A proven track record of delivering projects to time, cost quality standards across all stages of project lifecycle
Experience of working on major projects within Rail, Airport, Highways or Water sectors
Previous experience of writing reports using Word, PowerPoint and Excel
To succeed, you must be driven with focus on high quality, delivery and stakeholder management.
My client is a leader within the project controls field. You will learn from the best and quickly develop your potential on a major project. As a result, there are excellent opportunities for rapid career progression.
Take the next step, speak to the recruiter of choice for Project Controls professionals, Chirag Shah
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job. TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
Related Jobs (735)
Commercial Electrician on 22/03/2023 Full Time
Workshop Engineer – Manchester on 22/03/2023 Full Time
Field Service Engineer (Automated Machinery) on 22/03/2023 Full Time
CNC Turner ( Programmer / Setter / Operator ) on 22/03/2023 Full Time
Tekla Draughtsperson on 22/03/2023 Full Time
Commercial Manager (Renewables) on 22/03/2023 Full Time
EXPERIENCED UPVC WINDOW/DOOR FABRICATOR on 22/03/2023 Full Time
Medical Field Service Engineer on 22/03/2023 Full Time
Multi-Skilled Engineer (Fire & Security) on 22/03/2023 Full Time