My Client is a large manufacturer and distributers of Fresh pasta and specialist foods in the UK. Based from their manufacturing site in Manchester a verity of fresh and frozen foods to clients across the UK.
We require a number of food production operatives to cover the following:
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
* Work on a busy food production line and maintaining a consistent, high standard of product quality.
* The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Closely monitor and replenish the production line of ingredients and packaging.
* Moving goods around the production area, as required to maintain production
* Organise and maintain the cleanliness of designated station.
* Follow strict Food Safety and Quality guidelines.
* Follow strict Health and Safety guidelines and identify any risks, reporting them to management to avoid any accidents.
* Report issues with the production process and/or machinery to management in a timely manner.
The hours of work will be Monday to Friday 07:00 – 15.45 Candidates must be flexible with working hours as they do get very busy, and you will be required to work until the job has finished.
For further information please contact our industrial team on (phone number removed)
Temp to perm
Trafford Park, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
Related Jobs (466)
Class 1 Driver ADHOC Temp Ongoing on 02/04/2023 Full Time
Mig Welder on 02/04/2023 Full Time
Operations Manager on 02/04/2023 Full Time
Class 1 Driver Temp to Perm on 02/04/2023 Full Time
HR Officer on 02/04/2023 Full Time
Import and Export Ocean Coordinator on 02/04/2023 Full Time
shovel driver on 02/04/2023 Full Time
Cleaner – Trafford on 02/04/2023 Part Time
Machine operative on 02/04/2023 Full Time
Warehouse Operative Nights on 02/04/2023 Full Time