Project Planners and Controllers
Our Global Client is going through major expansion in their planning department and is looking for people with Primavera P6 experience. They aren't looking to just put bums on seats, they want people with enthusiasm and a desire to build a career. They have a fantastic approach to looking after their employees with an amazing benefits and rewards scheme and feature highly in The Sunday Times Top Large UK Companies list.
If you are looking for something more than just a job – a place to be proud to work and a company that supports development whether it be career or education then I'd be really keen to speak with you.
Salary: £30K – £43k (£50,000+ OTE)
* Paid overtime – Over 37 Hours (Or accrue up to 15 days additional holiday)
* 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (Option to buy 5 more)
* Flexible working hours
* Core hours – Mon-Thurs 9.30am-4pm and Friday (phone number removed)pm
* Bonus – Hit for past 12 years
* Fantastic site facilities including subsidised restaurant and Gym
* Comprehensive pension scheme (up to 14%)
* Share Scheme
* superb learning and development opportunities
Project Planners are at the heart of our clients projects, working with the engineers, project managers and all other areas of the project business team to plan, supply, analyse and manage project information on behalf of the various stakeholders.
* Pro-active team player who can inspire others
* Experience with Primevera P6
* Ability to develop good working relationships with team members within the Function and Project Team
As a Project Planner you will earn a competitive salary (Between £30K £43k depending on experience), and a comprehensive benefits package with exceptional career progression opportunities.
Send your CV or call today for more information on this Project Planner opportunity.
** You will need to hold or be eligible to obtain security clearance**
** Only applications from people eligible to work in the UK will be considered. Unfortunately for this role we cannot offer sponsorship
Bolton, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000