Milk Education are working in partnership with a number of Primary schools across the borough of Manchester who are recruiting for September 2021. Our partner schools have made us aware of a number of full time, positions they are looking to fill including MAT leaves, PPA Cover Teachers and gaps within in their Key Stage.
If you are a Teacher whose fixed term contract comes to an end this July, or you are an NQT looking for their first teaching position please get in touch.
We have positions across EYFS, KS1 and KS2.
* Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS.
* Taught in a UK Primary School or British International School in the last two years
* Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
What Milk-Education can offer you:
* Excellent rates of pay
* Direct links to local schools
* Free Lesson Plans
* Training support sessions
* Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation
We really love to stand out and offer the best support for our Teachers and Schools so before you apply see if we are the right agency for you! Take a look at our website to see our BOLD and FRESH approach to Education-Recruitment:
We are the NUMBER 1 rated Education agency on Facebook- but don’t just take our word for it! See what fellow Teachers and Teaching Assistants are saying about Milk- Milk Education – Home | Facebook
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to call (phone number removed) or submit your application via the form below
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
Related Jobs (646)
Flexible part time Lecturer in American Literature on 20/10/2021 Full Time