Presentation Design Manager
Salary: £Competitive + excellent benefits (bonus, healthcare, pension, life cover etc.)
Office Location: Manchester
Hours: Flexibility required to work hours that will support our US teams
About the role
The Presentation Design Manager is responsible for elevating dynamic content of presentations in PowerPoint and other presentation media through robust graphic design practices. Ensure that presentation work across accounts meets Fishawack’s quality standards. You will work closely work with Presentation Designers and continually evaluate process and procedures to support our ability to produce the highest quality creative product for our clients.
The Presentation Design Manager is design savvy and must have advanced knowledge of PowerPoint, Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint, and common design practices. Strong administrative skills are necessary for success: a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and various Project Management programs.
Every bit as important will be the Presentation Designer Managers’ personal qualities they bring to the role; confidence, motivation, credibility, communication, creativity and being able to be super proactive and adapt to change quickly. In this position, you will be required to have a high level of attention to detail, excellent time management, and the ability to multi-task.
Who are Fishawack Health?
Fishawack Health is the leading global commercialisation partner for the modern life sciences era. Powered by a globe-spanning pack of strategic, creative, and scientific experts, we are driven to connect patients and healthcare professionals with the knowledge they need to live better lives.
Our three core operating units—Commercial, Consulting, and Medical Communications—can be leveraged individually but are designed for dynamic collaboration, with expert teams intentionally and uniquely assembled for each project. By bringing together best-in-class capabilities from around the world, we empower our clients—global pharmaceutical, medical device manufacturers, and emerging biotech and healthcare companies—to navigate the most complex of ecosystems while embarking on a faster, more efficient path to developing, launching, and growing their brands and portfolios.
Our internationally recognised, award-winning teams collaborate across operations in the UK (Brighton, London, Manchester, Knutsford, Dublin and Oxford) and USA (Evansville, New York, Philadelphia, Minneapolis, Scottsdale, St. Louis, and San Diego).
What you'll do
* Responsible for overseeing a team of Presentation designers to ensure the seamless and timely delivery of all assets
* Continue to encourage collaboration with other delivery departments including editorial, creative, and digital,
as well as client service and project management
* Oversee the allocation of work amongst your assigned team members and support delivery work as needed
* Attend weekly status, kick-off, and any other team meetings requiring Presentation Designer perspective and input as needed
* Provide support on new business initiatives
* Provided input on aligning resources to brands and help the team with workload and time-management concerns
* Mentor and coach team members to encourage career growth and delivery excellence
* Apply dynamic design to PowerPoint presentation files and templates
* Check artwork and layout for completeness and adherence to agency standards
* Keep supervisor advised of status and changes to projects
* Organize and prioritize workload to meet several deadlines at the same time
* Stay hyper focused and organized in a fast paced, high-traffic, creative working surrounding
* Coordinate the day-to-day organization of multiple projects within the Presentation team
* Demonstrate positive problem-solving skills
* Minimum of 5-10 years of experience
* Advanced experience in Adobe Creative Suite programs
* Advanced experience in Microsoft Suite products
* Understanding of traditional graphic design
* Demonstrated skill in typography
* Strong problem-solving and communication skills
What we offer
We offer a creative, supportive environment with a uniquely diverse career structure where you will be able to continuously develop and tailor your career towards your preferred route, be that scientific delivery, operational, or client service. Our STEPS training programme – Supporting Training, Enhancing Professional Development – provides a broad range of training delivered in-house and on-line, and supplements on-the-job training/project team-led training initiatives. We also offer a generous company pension, private medical insurance plus many other excellent employee benefits
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000