Practice Semi Senior in Manchester
A rare, exciting and varied opportunity has come available to assist a young dynamic firm of accountants in Manchester who have a very strong referral and recommendation rate of clients based on their proactive and personable approach to clients.
This varied role as Practice Semi Senior will offer an all-round knowledge of a fresh accountancy practice for them to grow into the next transition of growth.
The principal responsibilities of this Practice Semi Senior role are:
* Preparation of accounts for owner managed Limited Companies, Sole Traders, and Partnerships ready for manager review.
* Preparation of personal and corporate tax computations.
* On-site work at clients premises to include Management Accounts and ad-hoc book keeping.
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills required.
* Sound experience in Sage, Xero, QuickBooks and Iris Accountancy Suite desirable.
* Liaising and supporting clients to resolve day to day queries.
* Oversee bookkeeping and payroll functions when required
Practice Semi Senior’s skills and attributes:
* 3+ years practice experience preferred
* AAT/ACCA qualification
* A self-motivated and commercially focused individual
* Ability to work both independently and as a team and prioritise workload and meet deadlines
* Attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure
* Management of a small team would be advantageous
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong communicator both verbally and written
What you’ll get in return:
* A variety of accounts work with progression
* Salary: £22,500 – £26,000 per year
* Flexible schedule
If you’re looking for a Practice Semi Senior role in Manchester but felt this position wasn’t the right fit, Charleston Recruitment is still able to assist you with your search.
Many accountants seeking new opportunities are unaware that although job titles can differ between practices, often the job specifications are similar. For example, if you see that we are advertising for a Practice Semi Senior position in Manchester we may also be recruiting for a Senior Accountant in Manchester as well.
As a tip for your next search, we have seen an increase in the need for Practice Semi Senior in Manchester. If you possess this skillset, make sure you highlight it in your application. Our partner companies view it as a demonstration of strong technical knowledge.
Charleston Recruitment specialise in placing accountancy professionals in new positions. We can help you find the ideal Public Practice role that advances your career and keeps you on a trajectory towards meeting your professional goals.
If you have experience in Public Practice and would like to discover fresh career opportunities, please get in touch with us today
Newton Heath, Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000