We have an excellent opportunity for a PR & Marketing Executive to join one of the largest and oldest friendly societies in the UK for a 12-month, fixed term contract based in Manchester.
About the organisation
Our client has a network of 115 Branches throughout the UK, run mostly by volunteers and supported by a professional team in Manchester. Their aim is to be the lifestyle membership of choice for the over 50s by helping their members get more out of life with a compelling range of social, care and financial support, delivered through a thriving national Branch network.
About the Role
Our client is developing its communication for both internal and external audiences, specifically marketing projects that include volunteering opportunities within the Society and the promotion of travel and other third-party benefits. As PR & Marketing Executive your main responsibility will be driving national PR and social media campaigns.
You will work as part of a small busy team responsible for delivering communications in the following key areas and your role will also include maternity cover:
• Writing content for both digital and print, including social media, website articles, press releases and editorials
• Maintenance of active social media accounts (Facebook and Twitter), and providing support to individual Branch FB admins
• Managing the Society’s PR activity and Branch media coverage
• Delivering Facebook training webinars to Branch members
• Supporting a number of internal and external marketing and communications initiatives with content design, copywriting and proofing
As PR & Marketing Executive, you will need to have or be:
• 3+ years demonstrable experience in digital content, public relations / PR and marketing
• Excellent writing and proofreading skills
• Educated to degree level in Marketing, Digital Communications or Public Relations
• Well organised, self-directed and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Experience of working with a membership, not-for-profit or charitable organisation is desirable but not essential
About the Package
For the role of PR & Marketing Executive, you will receive a salary of £28,000 per annum.
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is advertising on behalf of the Hiring Company and your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Marketing, PR, public relations, digital marketing, communications, marketing communications, social media, comms, E-marketing, digital content management, copywriting, press, content creation
Offerd Salary0- £15,000