Power BI Consultant
Location: Home Based
Salary: £50,000 – £65,000 (+ benefits)
Skills: Power BI, Azure Data Factory
We are looking to recruit a Power BI Consultant for a global technology company. My client help customers with all aspects of Digital Transformation from developing their digital and data strategies, through designing and implementing data-centric solutions to supporting business change.
Projects are varied and include:
* Defining BI and Analytics Strategies to enable our clients to realise their vision
* Preforming gap analyses, maturity assessments and developing BI and Analytics technology roadmaps
* Developing baseline, target and transitional BI and Analytics architectures
* Implementing Proof-of-Concept solutions to demonstrate the art of the possible and to unlock investment
* Implementation of robust, scalable, interactive dashboards, including data preparation
* Training business users to create and manage their own reports, visualisations and dashboards so that they are independent of IT support for their analytics needs
* Microsoft Power BI
* Microsoft Azure Intelligence and Analytics: Data Factory, Data Lake Store and Analytics
* ETL, Data Quality and Integration : Microsoft SSIS, Data Quality Services, ETL Architecture
* Database Management Systems : SQL Server
* Dimensional Data modelling for data warehouses, data marts and other analytical stores
* Experience of complex integration issues and technologies
This is an excellent opportunity for a BI professional seeking a role working in consultancy for a leading public sector technology partner.
About The Company
My client are a leading provider of digital solutions and managed services for public sector and regulated markets. They help organisations around the world to deliver better outcomes for people and places.
Top rated employer – Glassdoor
Accredited, ‘Investors in People’ – Gold
My client is an international software company and a global leader in public services technology with more than 3,000 customers across 10 countries.
• 18 years of unbroken growth
• 9 years average length of service
• 1 in 4 vacancies filled through internal promotion
In return my client can offer a competitive salary & package and the opportunity join a leading software and solutions company that has gone through a sustained period of growth
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000