Plumbing and Heating Engineer
Wigan and surrounding areas
£35,000 + Van + Benefits
Our client is a national, leading service provider that specialises in complete plumbing and heating services to a wide range of clients, managing all domestic and commercial plumbing and heating issues. The company provides a quick and competitively priced response to their clients’ needs including insurance companies and major high street brands. They diagnose and fix a wide range of plumbing and heating issues offering a service that is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week 365 days a year for all their client’s needs.
Main Duties of the Role
* Boiler servicing and repair
* Central heating servicing and repair
* Unvented hot water systems
* Minor plumbing duties
* Ensure jobs are completed to specification and on time using client apps and software
* Deliver the high level of customer satisfaction customers have come to expect
* The standard hours are Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week, guaranteed, with the addition of on call rota (1/3) and overtime.
Desirable licenses or certifications
* 2 years plus experience working on residential boilers and central heating systems
* Must hold a minimum NVQ Level 2 in Plumbing and Heating
* Gas Safe registered
* CCN1, CKR1, HTR1 along with CENWAT or CEN1 and CPA1
* Full UK driving licence (no more than 6 points due to insurance purposes).
The company are looking to take on a Plumbing and Heating Engineer on a permanent basis. The company will pay a competitive starting salary of approximately £35,000 per annum. As a permanent employee, you will have a company pension, holidays and other benefits plus training and career development. Company van and fuel card will be supplied, and enhanced overtime rates will also be paid.
About ATS Recruitment
ATS Recruitment are a specialist agency supplying skilled candidates into the high technology engineering and construction industries on both a permanent and contract basis.
We are extremely experienced and knowledgeable about the sectors we recruit into and have several large national (UK) and international clients who repeatedly use our services.
Please visit our website for our latest roles and news
company vehicle + benefits
WN1, Wigan, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000