If you are looking for a new role working as a Plasterer within the Social Housing sector for a well-established maintenance contractor, this could be perfect opportunity for you.
You will be joining the maintenance team on reactive repairs for various housing stock across the North West region.
You will be required to work as part of a small team carrying out a minimum of 40 hours a week.
This Plasterer will consist of the following:
• plastering walls/ ceilings/ Hall stairs and landings
• Patch plastering and tiling repair
To be successful for the role as a Plasterer you must have the following:
• NVQ level 2 in your respective trade
• CSCS Card
• Previous social housing experience is a bonus
• Full UK drivers' licence (preferably clean)
• Own hand tools
In return the Plasterer will receive:
• 24/7 service from our staff
• Company van + fuel card
• Power tools
• Annual leave 21 days + bank holidays
• Pension Scheme
If you would like to apply for this role as a Plasterer then please feel free to click below or alternatively call me on (phone number removed) and ask for Luke
Company Van and Fuel Card
Offerd Salary0- £15,000