* Our client is a well established, fast paced ladies fashion supplier in Manchester, providing high quality on trend styles to leading Online Brands. They are looking for an experienced Pattern Cutter (Digitized) to help deliver high quality products to their customers. The team are friendly and informal and recognise hard work and a genuine passion and interest in the fashion industry, excellent prospects.
* Working closely with the company designer
* Creating digital pattern templates, working with pattern blocks and Vetigraph
* Producing detailed spec sheet for each pattern including size chart and production notes.
* Using Excel to create spec sheets, comments and work books
* Working with the machinist to create samples and make adjustments
* Liaising with the customer to update comments, make amendments for final customer approval
* Working with the production team to complete spot checks and updating any amendments
* Responsible for ensuring each style has a smooth run to production with minimal issues/delays.
* Managing the critical path
* Ensuring high standards of safety in the work place at all times
* Previous experience in a similar role is essential
* Ideally you will have knowledge of Vetigraph
* Excellent knowledge of Excel
* Ability to interpret Designers drawings
* Good team player
* Attention to detail
Please be aware the duties listed above are an interpretation of the role and do not form any part of your employment contract. Please ask the interviewer any questions about the role that you wish to clarify.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000