My client based in Rochdale are looking for experienced Patient Advisor's to join to their team.
You be required to support a patients journey by taking and making calls to arrange suitable and timely appointments at Clinics. You will deliver excellence to the clients, patients and internal clients by making patient’s appointment.
*** The start date is Monday 14th June 2021 and interviews will take place on Thursday 10th June 2021 therefore you must be available on these 2 dates.***
* Input referral information into our in-house patient administration system.
* Locate information from various relevant sources to be able to progress patient data.
* Ensure inputted data is accurate.
* Calls answered within SLA.
* Book patients into appointments in line with best practice standards (such as clinic utilisation) identified in the patient journey.
* Adhere to data protection act guidelines.
* Adhere to IGSOC standards.
* Understand the patients’ needs.
* Control the length of talk time and wrap in line with the team control charts to ensure it is efficient and of a good quality.
* Use appropriate questions to manage calls and identify patient needs resulting in 1st time resolution.
* Communicate relevant information in a professional manner via email to internal and external customers.
* Continuously maintain appropriate records and keep information up to date and relevant.
* Empathetic and cares about people
* Exceptional communicational skills both written and verbal
* Flexible in respect of hours
* Confident when faced with challenging/emotional situation
* Reliable and punctual
* Self-motivated, able to work without close supervision
* Excellent punctuation and grammar is a necessity
* Demonstrates a very positive, proactive approach
You will be working on a rota’d basis between 8am-8pm Monday to Friday, therefore you must be flexible and be able to work shifts. This is a temp to perm position.
For more information, please contact Jo Piper
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000