Paraplanner, North West, Manchester Salary up to £45,000 (dependent upon experience) and excellent benefits.
Are you a career minded individual looking to join a rapidly growing team and support a successful business in its next stage of development?
Would you like to support project work and support process improvements in the business?
Or would you potentially like to be on the right path to becoming a highly successful Financial Adviser?
Then this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Aspire Executive Search are pleased to be working in true partnership with a highly successful Manchester based IFA practice who who are looking to appoint a Paraplanner due to business growth.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a firm who have thrived, despite the pandemic and have retained their staff levels and have truly nurtured them throughout. There are genuine career paths offered with this company, including routes to becoming a Financial Adviser or a higher level technical member of the team if desired. There is an excellent salary on offer and benefits package too for the right individual.
The main purpose of the role:
* To support and assist financial planners in the delivery of bespoke solutions to clients as part of the financial advice process
* To collate and interpret client information and to contribute to the formulation of suitable strategies to meet client objectives
* To prepare suitability reports which reflect the proposed strategy
* Help manage client relationship and taking/making calls in a polite and professional manner
* Liaising with advisers on a regular basis, to work on cases and provide updates
In order to apply you will need to have:
* Good knowledge across all advice areas (investment, pensions, protection)
* A very strong interest in compliance and willingness to perform compliance support role
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Good understanding of the financial planning process and a knowledge of the financial services world
* Excellent report writing skills and have a high technical knowledge
* Working towards or achieved an appropriate level 4 qualification
In return you will earn an excellent salary and have the opportunity to grow your career in the direction that you want it to grow.
If this does sound like something you would be interested in and you would like to discuss further and you do meet the above criteria, please do not hesitate to apply or get in touch for an initial chat
Parking, Pension, Bonus
M1, Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000