Are you a Paraplanner looking to move to a new position? Would you like to work for a well-established, progressive company who are known for their solid reputation in the Financial Services industry?
We are partnering with a leading financial planning firm who offer clients financial advice on both a personal and corporate level on a Junior Paraplanner opportunity in Bury, Greater Manchester.
Ideally you will have or be working towards your RO qualifications or equivalent. However, our client will also consider a Trainee Paraplanner with hands on experience and the ambition to study towards these qualifications.
The Paraplanner role will involve;
* Providing analysis of detailed research of funds and providers.
* Providing written suitability reports.
* Product recommendations for presentation to clients and/or reports for sending to clients.
* Providing technical support and back up to Sales Consultants and IFA's.
* Completing portfolio reviews and rebalancing requests.
* Dealing with client queries via the telephone, email or in writing.
* Adhering to a strict ethical and compliance framework.
* Pension and investment analysis.
Salary & Benefits
Basic salary of £28,000 – £38,000 based on experience.
You will be part of an experienced and progressive team who will support you in furthering your career in Financial Services.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you to further your career in Financial Services, we’d love to hear from you
Bury, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000