Paper Slitter Operator – High Volume Packaging Manufacturer
Our client is an innovative manufacturer of a wide range of high-volume consumable products which they supply to a range of sectors. They are a relatively new start-up in the UK but are owned by a global US business. Their production facility has a breadth of different processing machines and capabilities. They are now looking to hire a Slitter Operator.
The Slitter Operator is responsible for the preparation and processing of material fed in and out or the slitting operation, verify dimension of cut specifications ensuring they have a constant supply of slit reeled paper to ensure the smooth, constant running of the manufacturing facility.
Experience and duties:
* Slitting kraft paper 60 — 120gsm.
* Experience in operating double shaft slitting machinery.
* Monitoring daily production schedule and outputs.
* Capable of slitting down from 800mm wide to 13mm wide in one shot,
* Setting up cutting blades to suit specifications.
* Independent operation of slitting machines.
* Experience to slit to register.
* Experience in reel-to-reel flexo printing.
* A focussed eye for quality is essential
M38, Little Hulton, City and Borough of Salford
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
Related Jobs (297)
Purchasing Manager on 22/03/2023 Full Time
Business Development Manager on 22/03/2023 Full Time
Sample Machinist on 22/03/2023 Full Time
VNA Driver on 22/03/2023 Full Time
Assembly Operative on 22/03/2023 Full Time
Process Operator on 22/03/2023 Full Time
Production Operative on 22/03/2023 Full Time
Bakery Technologist on 22/03/2023 Full Time
Cleaning Operative on 22/03/2023 Part Time