£32,000 – £60,000
(Salaries are a combination of Basic Salary and Bonus)
Permanent role, Pension, Healthcare, 28 Days holiday, Immediate Starts, Immediate Interviews
For more information, please call Callum on: (phone number removed)
Clear Automotive is a specialist recruitment consultancy in the Accident Repair, Bodyshop and Automotive sector, partnering with organisations across the UK, to fulfil their staffing requirements, whilst representing Automotive professionals to secure permanent and contract careers.
ATA or Level 3 Panel Beater – We currently have a rewarding opportunity to join Panel Beater – We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Panel Beater from either body shop or Accident repair background, to join a leading accident repair group who are going through an exciting growth period.
With a very low staff turnover you will find our client to be a fantastic employer. Our Client is committed to providing an industry leading remuneration package and fantastic employee benefit programme.
This job role is a Skilled Panel Beater’s position and requires an experienced candidate who can complete all panel repairs to accident damaged vehicles. ATA, NVQ 3 or IMI 3 qualifications would be a distinct advantage.
The Job: Panel Beater
· To repair or replace as necessary bodywork panels of damaged vehicles according to the instructions received or details on the job card. This will include chassis and framework.
· Stripping and fitting panels and bodywork
· You will be required to efficiently repair vehicles checking on completion ensuring there are no defects including changing quarter panels, filler work, stripping a vehicle down and rebuilding it.
· Panel straightening and filler to repair dents
· Replacement of panels
· Welding and bonding of vehicle structure
· Removing & replacing complete body shell
· Adhere to the manufacturer’s literature and modification bulletins as appropriate to the repair and to the replacement of chassis and panel work.
· To ensure that all equipment used, to include jigs, fixtures and welding equipment, is operated in accordance with defined safety requirements.
· The role is to carry out all panel beater repair work on all makes of vehicles and to be able demonstrate a full range of vehicle body repairs including jig work.
· Repair and replace body components to damaged vehicles to pre-accident condition and to Kitemark BS10125 and manufacturer's standards
Job Experience – Panel Beater
· A working and demonstrable knowledge of vehicle panel repairs
· Relevant panel qualifications – IMI 3, NVQ 3 or ATA Panel Beater Accreditation desirable but not essential
· Panel beater Experience is required
· A working knowledge of H&S responsibilities
· Manufacturer experience is desirable.
Panel Beater – In return you will be offered:
· Great estimates are provided on job cards
· Clean Bodyshop Environment
· Latest Bodyshop Equipment
· Continuous workload of repairs
· 28 days holiday
· Training and Development
· Job security
· Recognition Awards
If you would like to be considered for the Panel Beater job role, please call Callum at Clear Automotive on (phone number removed) or email your CV for an immediate interview
Clear Automotive Recruitment Solutions is a leading Automotive recruitment specialist covering all areas of the UK.
We are also looking for candidates with the following skill sets: Panel Beater, Panel Technician, MET Technician, Bodyshop Mechanic, Vehicle Painter, Vehicle Paint Sprayer, Vehicle Prepper, Paint Prepper, Bodyshop Technicians, Accident repair, Vehicle body repair, coach builder, VDA, Vehicle Damage Assessor, Bodyshop Estimator, Production Manager, Vehicle Technician, Workshop Controller, Bodyshop Controller, SMART Repairer and Bodyshop Manager, Regional and General Manager, Service Advisor, Service Manager, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager and more
Full Company Benefits, Permanent
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000