Job Title – Paid Social Manager
Location – Bury, Greater Manchester
Salary – £22,000 – £28,000
– The ideal candidate would be data-driven and completely capable of managing multiple projects and prioritising tasks, for a number of clients at one time.
– Experienced in paid advertising across various platforms with experience in building, optimising, and launching E-Commerce advertising campaigns.
– Can implement pixels and pixel events, set up custom audiences, LLA audiences and apply the right creatives and targeting to extract ROI from those segments.
– Understand all paid channel performance metrics and can analyse data in order to asses the performance of a campaign and problem solve where necessary.
– Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
– Possess an analytical mindset that has experience tracking and working towards KPIs.
– Experience in using tools for CRO like Google Analytics, Google Optimize etc.
– Experienced in working in a client-facing role within the digital/advertising industry.
– Ability to work on up to 15 clients at one time, monitoring performance and scaling campaigns where possible and required.
– Maximising the overall performance of accounts and campaigns focusing on clients requirements desired outcomes for each individual client.
– Planning, launching, managing and optimising campaigns
– Make constant recommendations to modify and improve outcomes
– Work closely with our creative and digital departments
– Broaden knowledge of all accounts and digital knowledge
– Create profitable and scalable E-Commerce advertising campaigns across multiple platforms.
– Manage budgets across multiple platforms
– Focus on client relationship management and client retention, ensuring we are helping our clients to achieve their business goals
– Undertaking ad account audits with suggestions of improvements to existing campaigns and how these can be scaled within the required timeframe.
– Provide detailed and accurate reporting weekly and monthly (or more where required) to the client
– Understanding of all traffic sources, i.e. Google Ads, Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat and others
The role will be office based (following the easing of restrictions) with occasional remote working involved.
– Flexible working hours
– Work from home opportunities
– Engaging and passionate culture
– Team events
– Casual dress code
Bury, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
Related Jobs (30)
Account Manager on 21/03/2023 Full Time
Web Content Executive – Fashion on 21/03/2023 Full Time
Senior Acquisition Executive on 21/03/2023 Full Time
Product Designer on 21/03/2023 Full Time
Copywriter & Social Media Executive on 21/03/2023 Full Time
Copywriter/Content Creator on 21/03/2023 Full Time
PPC Executive on 21/03/2023 Full Time
Senior Social Media Exec on 21/03/2023 Full Time
PPC Account Manager on 21/03/2023 Full Time
PPC Manager on 21/03/2023 Full Time