Snr Operations manager/head of delivery
Salford, Manchester, GB
We are a well-known and successful multinational, providing information technology and business process outsourcing services across all market sectors.
The operations manager is responsible for the support and development of the operation, performance management, continuous improvement, and client interactions.
· Closely monitoring daily productivity against the defined Service Level standards.
· Perform regular audit checks on client defined compliance requirements.
· Coach & monitor Team leads in day to day operations & people handling
· Identify and develop operational and customer journey solutions.
· People Management, including all HR related issues, as well as staff development.
· Analyse and generate reports for team performance on processes.
· Develop a continuous learning process for the team.
· Assist Operations Head in supervisory functions.
· Ensure adherence to the process deliverables (SLA's)
· Review / audit transactions performed by team leaders.
· Supervise and support team members to ensure that Technical support is consistent with or exceeds client's quality service standards.
· Working closely with Team Leaders to manage Team and Individual Performance, drawing action plans for Technical support representatives.
· Good understanding of call routing and capacity planning models
· Operational Contact centre experience at a senior level
· Continuous Improvement experience
· Effective Stakeholder Management
· Telecommunications background
Your Skills &
· Degree Level in rated subject (desirable) ITIL / Six Sigma Qualification (desirable)
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts
Salford, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000