GC127 – Operations Manager
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000
Overview – The Person:
The right person for this role will be able to work operationally and strategically within a fast-growing organisation and have an awareness of Social Care as well as hold a relevant management qualification in business.
You will have a proven ability in positively leading, motivating and improving team performance over a number of business settings.
You must have a big-picture perspective. You will be a critical thinker who can analylize situations and come up with solutions that are best geared towards the company’s best interest.
With a passion for improving care experiences and the outcomes for Adults with Learning disabilities, you should also have the ability to work to agreed plans and on your own initiative. You will have good time management skills and business acumen.
A solid knowledge of the theoretical underpinning of good business practice, relevant legislation and regulatory requirements will allow you to show dynamic leadership and create bespoke innovative opportunities for people with LD and Complex care.
Directly answerable to the Director.
• Experience of working at an Operations Manager level or equivalent, including overseeing Supported Living services and dispersed staff teams.
• Previous experience overseeing CQC regulated services and compliance.
• Working with IT systems for data collection and management.
• Previous experience of leading teams in an Operation Managers role.
• Establish operational policies and working practices which ensure that assessment is effective and services are safe and meet identified needs.
• Investigate and respond to complaints within required timescales.
• Continually monitor targets against key performance indicators and take appropriate action as necessary to meet and improve performance.
• Define company policies and implement training.
• Oversee hiring objectives and job description creation.
• Proven track record of direct leadership, direction, and management support in all aspects of the operational management functions.
• Ability to work using own initiative under pressure in a professional manner.
• Ability to lead team’s effectively and to organize, prioritize and complete tasks within given timescales.
• Holding people to account for fulfilment of their roles.
• Ability to communicate with service users, families and professionals appropriately and in line with confidentiality policy.
• Excellent oral and written and IT skills.
• Ability to analyse information to make informed evidence-based decisions.
• Ability to advise team members on dealing with complex issues and take the lead in difficult situations, reflect on practice, and recognize strengths and development needs.
• Willingness to undertake training/professional development.
• Preparing and presenting audit/reports to Director and relevant organisations if need be.
Personal Qualities / Attributes and Attitudes:
• Clarity of thought and analytical thinking solution focused and result orientated.
• Desire to get the best outcomes for everyone we support.
• Can do, solution focused attitude and approach.
• Ability to stay calm under pressure.
• Disciplined and professional approach to work.
• Hard working and motivated with enthusiasm.
• Have a big-picture perspective.
• Have excellent organisation and people management skills.
• The ability to work on own as well as taking direction from others, but most importantly to manage their time effectively.
• Excellent Team player and carry out a variety of tasks as necessitated by the business.
• Must have a 'hands-on' approach to their leadership style
Offerd Salary0- £15,000