Are you ready to take next step in your in your career? Do you like challenges? Do you want to work with the best recruitment specialist?
An opportunity is available for someone to join our hardworking on-site team as part of GI Group.
Working with one of our most prestigious clients this will be based in Bolton in the Greater Manchester Area. We are seeking a confident Account Coordinator assisting in the responsibility for managing agency workers and the client. The hours of work will be 2pm-11pm with flexibility to work 6am-2pm also sometimes will be required.
Duties will include but not limited to:
* Day to day liaison with the client for the filling of bookings
* Planning and booking agency staff followed production requirements
* Attending regular meetings including start of shift meetings
* Day-to-day updating of the in-house systems
* Daily processing of working hours to ensure correct payment of wages
* Involvement in any investigations, disciplinary and grievances (full training will be given)
* Communicating at all levels both internally and externally
* Processing new starters and leavers
* Checking right to work documents
* Completing return to work interviews
* £10 per/hour
*28 days holiday
* Training and Development Opportunities
Ideally you will be a forward thinking individual who can think on their feet whilst working under pressure and to rapidly changing deadlines. You will be flexible, organised, diligent and enjoy a challenge on a day-to-day basis.
Staff sales, Onsite parking, training
Bolton, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
Related Jobs (297)
Packing Operative on 22/03/2023 Full Time
Business Development Manager on 22/03/2023 Full Time
Sample Machinist on 22/03/2023 Full Time
VNA Driver on 22/03/2023 Full Time
Assembly Operative on 22/03/2023 Full Time
Process Operator on 22/03/2023 Full Time
Production Operative on 22/03/2023 Full Time
Bakery Technologist on 22/03/2023 Full Time
Cleaning Operative on 22/03/2023 Part Time