A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Office Coordinator to join our well-established client based in Oldham.
* Salary: Up to £22,000
* Hours of work: 8.00am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
* Benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, generous pension scheme (5% employee, 10% employer), private medical insurance and free onsite parking.
Reporting to the Design Office Manager, the Office Coordinator will facilitate the smooth running of the design office by ensuring that all administrative resources are in place as required and managed to maximise efficiency. The Support Assistant will also provide data analysis to assist the design office manager to plan resource and monitor performance.
Duties will include:
General Office Administration:
* Answer incoming calls and redirect as appropriate
* Respond to incoming sales e-mails as appropriate
* Welcome visitors to the office
* Facilitate meetings ensuring all required resources are available.
* Ensure all office resources are maintained and organised: stationery, photocopiers, paper recycling, kitchen facilities etc
* Liaise with finance regarding supplier set up and payment.
Design Office Data Analysis:
* Book in all new jobs, job amendments, confidential jobs
* Maintain the workload spreadsheets and issue as required
* Produce monthly output report
Design Office Staff Support:
* Maintain holiday / absence records and liaise with HR department as required
* Onboard new starters in conjunction with HR department
* Attend health and safety meetings, carry out health and safety checks and maintain records
* Arrange travel for design office staff in line with company policies, provide cover to HR administrator for travel arrangements and vice versa
* Any other duties or responsibilities which may reasonably be asked of you by your Manager or other offices of the company in the course of its normal business
To be considered for this role it is essential that you are an experienced office administrator that has great prioritisation and time management skills, that is organised, and can maintain great attention to detail whilst working within a fast-paced environment. It is also essential that you are a helpful individual with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude that is a great team player.
Please note that Mpeople Recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volumes of CV’s received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search
OL8, Hollinwood, Borough of Oldham
Offerd Salary0- £15,000