Roman Recruitment are currently recruiting a Night Warehouse Manager, for an expanding transport services provider in the area of Manchester.
The transport provider is growing rapidly and operates across various locations. In the Warehouse Manager position you will be responsible for running the warehouse, showing both a hands on and analytical approach, ensuring all documents are up to date and supporting the team.
Night Warehouse Manager Overview
* Monitoring the progress of the warehouse
* Supporting team members
* Receive, document and handle any staff enquiries
* Ensure Health & Safety and legal requirements are being followed
* Responsible for warehouse & logistics staff management
* Customer Service and offices responsibilities
* Managing the warehouse operation with a hands-on approach
Night Warehouse Manager Requirements
* Must have previous experience within a warehousing or logistics role
* Must have a full UK drivers’ license
Night Warehouse Manager Remuneration
* Salary £30,000 – £37,000 (Flexible)
* Hours Monday – Friday (Night shift)
* Holidays 20 days + 8 days bank holiday
The salary mentioned above is flexible as the transport provider is very interested in finding the best candidate for the team in the long-term.
Roman Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, if you have any queries regarding this opportunity or would like to discuss then please contact us.
Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who may be on the lookout for an opportunity then feel free to pass them on my details or get in touch as I have new and great opportunities every day
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000