Job Profile for Night Transport Planner – BR(phone number removed)
Roman Recruitment are currently recruiting a Night Transport Planner for an expanding transport services provider in the area of Manchester.
The transport provider is growing rapidly and operates across various locations. In the Transport Planner position, you shall; Ensure all deliveries are on time, check vehicles making sure they are all monitored, ensure all documents are up to date and supporting the team.
Night Transport Planner Overview
* The planning and routing of vehicles for a fleet of vehicles, which includes the routing of outbound deliveries and sourcing of backloads
* Dealing with customer enquiries by email and telephone
* Supervision of drivers’ on a day-to-day basis
* Ensure all health & safety policies are adhered to
* General administration duties in line with transport legislation, company policies and procedures
* Ensure all drivers’ are within legal parameters and follow tachograph laws
Night Transport Planner Requirements
* Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Transport Planner/Coordinator position
* Geographical knowledge of the UK
* IT Literacy and administration skills
* Full UK drivers’ license
Night Transport Planner Remuneration
* Salary £20,000 – £30,000
* Hours Monday to Friday (Nights)
* Holidays 20 days + 8 days bank holiday
The salary mentioned above is flexible as the client is very interested in finding the best candidate for the team in the long-term.
Roman Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, if you have any queries regarding this opportunity or would like to discuss then please contact us.
Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who may be on the lookout for an opportunity then feel free to pass them on my details or get in touch as I have new and great opportunities every day
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000