casual night care assistant
When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a caring and motivated Night Care Assistant to join our dynamic team at Lisburne Court in Offerton. Salary: £10.22 per hour
Working as part of the Night Care team within Borough Care, a living wage employer, you will become a permanent Night Care Assistant.
* high quality care to residents ensuring that you cater for their specific and individual needs
* A sound understanding of the challenges that people face when living with dementia.
* Cleaning duties will need to completed, along with contributing towards laundry services.
* Assist residents who cannot move independently
* All Borough care homes are mixed genders and therefore the ideal candidate will be able to provide personal care for both men and women
It is desirable although not essential as training will be given for candidates to have and understanding or knowledge of dementia.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a busy but rewarding environment. You will possess a friendly, patient and caring approach and have the ability to relate to people from a variety of backgrounds.
Benefits to working for Borough Care:
* * Freedom to pick up shifts in any home, as and when you choose to work.
* Paid weekly.
* £250 recruit a friend benefit, paid in the month the new employee starts.
* Free Bacon/sausage/vegetarian barms every Friday.
* Employee Assistance program that supports on all aspects of your lifestyle including counselling if required.
* Access to financial support and guidance through Neyber.
* 4% contributory pension.
* Staff Forum.
* Ask the CEO roadshows.
* Annual staff conferences and awards.
* Recognition month.
* MY Hub: access to discounts in the local area and a chance to earn as you spend.
* On-going support and training for national recognised qualifications.
* Exceptional induction.
* State of the art T&A system; ensuring you are paid for every hour you work.
* Cloud based self service to personal information and payslips.
* Every employee gets their own email and access to the Office 365 suite.
* Paid for additional training/meetings held outside of work hours.
* My Learning Cloud: to ensure that your regulatory training is up to date at all times.
* Free uniforms
* Access to Simply Health cash plan
* Access to emergency company loans (conditions apply)
* Free membership to the credit union
* BCL is partnered with Care Workers Charity
* Staff food vending machines
* Our amazing residents.
When you care, every day makes a difference
SK2, Offerton, Borough of Stockport
Offerd Salary0- £15,000