Award-winning Legal Practice seeking a dynamic Newly Qualified Family Solicitor in Bolton.
Our client is a multi-office firm located in Bolton, offering a comprehensive range of services. With a hugely growing client base which reflects their commitment to high standards of client care and first-class service, they continue to go from strength to strength.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and ambitious New Qualified Family Solicitor to join our clients’ highly regarded legal practice, becoming part of a specialist department which includes a number of the firms’ Directors. The successful New Qualified Family Solicitor will manage a demanding caseload incorporating:
* Managing a case load of matters including divorce, dissolution, private law, pre/post-nuptial agreements and financial remedy
* Overseeing and managing all legal issues between family members
* Holding hearings, court appearances and conferences
* Overseeing family estates and wills
* Supervising a team of Juniors (Paralegals and Secretaries)
* Regularly update clients about their cases
The ideal candidate will be Newly Qualified looking to enhance their career within a full serviced law firm as a Family Solicitor.
Please apply to Jennifer Jones at Square Peg Associates for further details of this fantastic opportunity
Bolton, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000