My client is looking for an experienced NetSuite Administrator to join their team.
The Netsuite administrator Europe will cover all Netsuite administration for all their European brands, assisting multiple departments to ensure complete understanding and implementation of their system. The NS Administrator will assist in testing and implementing new features and processes, onboarding new employees, training users and customising for scaling the growth of our business.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for hands on processing, between OS and accounting systems while maximizing the day-to-day system activities which include the following:
* Has the ability to liaise with different departments and multiple business disciplines.
* Can create configurations and customisation of NetSuite to meet the business needs.
* Can provide on-going systems and technical support for the NetSuite system.
* Is familiar with the NetSuite dashboard and can provide users with relevant reports and KPIs.
* Fully efficient in custom record types, fields, forms, roles and permissions, page layouts, searches and reports, and NetSuite data model.
* Ability to document Netsuite processes.
* Strong understanding and management of Netsuite order flows.
* Provide Netsuite administration for both internal and external employees.
* Troubleshooting and developing resolutions for streamlining automation flows.
* The ability to maintain NetSuite updates.
* Strong understanding of Netsuite workflows and scripts.
* Can confidently provide support and user training across departments.
3+ years’ experience working with Netsuite.
Can exercise strong problem-solving skills, and analytical thinking.
Has exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Knowledge of Celigo/integrator.io a plus.
NetSuite Administrator Certification a plus.
Knowledge of WMS/Tax/AP software a plus.
Workflow/SuiteScript is a plus
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000