Working for this thinking and nationally renowned Security and Communications Company who are NSI Gold and BAFE accredited. The company specialise in the design, installation, service and maintenance of integrated security systems and manufacture specialist equipment. They work with a wide range of public and private sector businesses and have achieved a reputation for quality, care and reliability which is second to none.
Due to the Company’s continued success, the company are expanding their Engineering Team in the North and are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated multi-skilled engineer. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop their career and become a valued member of the team. You should be positive and enthusiastic having the ability to provide the client with a premium service and the capability to work independently or within a team when required.
The role involves:
* The service and maintenance of Fire Alarm Systems, Access Control, Intruder Alarm, CCTV and Networking
* Assisting with the commissioning of the above systems (on occasions).
* Ensuring that the client is satisfied with the servicing of the system prior to leaving site.
* Accurate completion of documentation, timesheets, and submission of job reports through the Company’s service system.
* Providing a premium service to customers at all times.
* Working to safe health and safety practices at all times.
* Inclusion in the Company’s out of hours call out rota.
* Be able to demonstrate a good technical knowledge of servicing and maintain Fire, CCTV, Access Control, and Intruder Systems.
* Gent approved engineer.
* 3 years’ experience in maintaining and repairing the above systems.
* Full UK driving licence.
What’s on offer:
* Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm
* Pension Scheme, Life and Accident Insurance, Medical Cash Plan, Employee Assistance Program, Birthday holiday, Sky Benefits, Cycle to Work, company vehicle
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000