A fantastic opportunity has become available at one the UK’s leading Healthcare & Pharmaceutical equipment suppliers who are looking to recruit a Multi-Skilled Engineer at their site in Stretford, Manchester. They are seeking a Fitter with a semi-skilled background in mechanical and electrical assembly along with installation experience.
What’s on offer?
* Salary between £22,000 – £28,000 depending on experience
* Monday to Friday 8.00 am – 4.30 pm
* Overtime available after 40 hours paying up to double time
* Good career progression opportunities
What will you be doing as a Multi-Skilled Fitter?
* Removing and replacing defective parts using various equipment as applicable i.e. hoists, hand power tools etc.
* Locating the source of problems and providing the required intervention where applicable
* Carrying out ad-hoc assembly and repair work in the base warehouse
* Maintaining a safe and clean operating environment at all times by complying with site policies, procedures and processes
* Managing your time according to the service diary planner
* Travelling to hospitals to assist with the installation of equipment
* Attending training as required to achieve relevant skills for the industry
What do you need?
* Semi-skilled background of mechanical and /or electrical assembly
* Experience with site installations
* Experience in a heavy industrial manufacturing environment
* Experience working in the pharmaceutical industry or working in a clean /sensitive manufacturing environment
* A flexible and positive can-do attitude i.e. solution focused
* Professional and friendly attitude
What’s nice to have?
* Full UK driving license
* Duct fitting
* CSCS card
* Skilled in both mechanical & electrical assembly
* Experience with air flow testing
* Knowledge of relevant ISO & HTM standards
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, growing, world class company. If you are interested and believe you have the relevant experience, apply today for consideration or speak with Adam at KPJ Group for more information.
KPJ Group are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy with more than 40 years of experience delivering staffing solutions. We treat each application with a high degree of care however due to the high volume of applications are sometimes unable to contact all individuals. If you do not hear from us within 5 days of submitting your application, please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted
M41, Eccles, City and Borough of Salford
Offerd Salary0- £15,000