We are looking for a MRICs Qualified Surveyor to conduct Housing Disrepair Surveys for tenants in desperate need of assistance.
* Working Monday – Friday ( No weekends or Bank Holidays )
* Conduct surveys on properties in need of repair advising whether you agree with the defects as claims, whether the defects are structural, the cause of the defects, the age, character and prospective life of the property, completing a Scott’s Schedule and providing an estimate of the cost and time for the repairs.
* Produce detailed report to detail findings.
* Use equipment and tools to accurately identify disrepairs
* Own transport required.
* Great Mathematical skills
* Great analytical skills
* Good eye for detail
* Friendly demeanour with clients
* Good time management/ability to run own diary.
What we offer:
* Continuous ongoing work.
* Training from senior Surveyor with vast Housing Disrepair experience.
* Access to materials to assist in producing CPR compliant reports.
If this is you and you would like to be part of a successful team, please get in touch.
Job Type: Full-time – Permanent
Salary: £45,000.00-£60,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
* United Kingdom (preferred)
* MRICS qualified, no experience required, training will be given
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000