Job Title: MFL Teacher – French and Spanish
Salary/ Rate: £120 – £160 per day
Sector / Industry: Education
Are you an MFL Teacher with experience teaching Spanish and French to KS4 and KS5?
MILK Education are working with a large Secondary school in the Middleton area who are seeking to appoint an MFL Teacher. The role is to start in June 2021 and will continue until the end of the 2021/2022 academic year.
We are looking for Teachers who have experience teaching children in KS3, KS4 and ideally KS5 who are creative and can be flexible to cover other subjects if required.
Required Skills & Experience:
* Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed or a BA Hons.
* Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
* Have at least 6 months school based experience of working in a UK Secondary School setting.
* Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
* Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return MILK Education can offer;
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Direct links to local schools.
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct: Ethan Taberner, Recruitment Consultant, (phone number removed)
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
Related Jobs (646)
Room Leader LEVEL 3 on 21/03/2023 Full Time
English Teacher on 21/03/2023 Full Time
Sports, Dance and Drama Graduates – Immediate Start on 21/03/2023 Full Time
KS1 teacher needed in Salford. September start on 21/03/2023 Full Time
EYFS Outreach worker needed ASAP on 21/03/2023 Full Time
Maths Teacher on 21/03/2023 Full Time
Dyslexia and Spld Tutor – Bolton on 21/03/2023 Full Time
Recruitment Assessor on 21/03/2023 Full Time
Teaching Assistants on 21/03/2023 Full Time
Trainee Driving Instructor Course on 21/03/2023 Full Time